A Study without, experiments, practice, analysis, is almost useless until you spend a good time in laboratory to do so, to study the results of the same. Lab sections usually have a short lecture session in them and you will be tested by examination every week or so. There may even be a lab final and/or midterm you have to take. The bulk of the lab is hands-on work to which you are responsible for completing in a timely manner. You do the experimental portion in the lab itself and complete the write-ups to be turned in the following week. You are graded on lab procedures, experimental accuracy, and the write-ups which can have different things that the Teacher is looking for (analysis, writing elegance, etc.) Our institution is providing well equipped labs [For the subjects that need to have a lab] and instructors, teacher to help the ignorant students to become laurels.
- Physics Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Biology Lab
- Home Science Lab
- Computer Lab
- Fashion Designing Lab
- Multimedia Lab
- Nursing Lab
A study without experiments & practical analysis is almost useless until you spend a good time in laboratory to do so, to study the results of the same. Lab experiences are critical to the learning process across all areas of study. Labs inculcate manipulative, investigative skills in the students developing their cognitive abilities.
Our institution is providing well equipped labs and instructors in various fields of study to meet the need of practical knowledge.
“During an intense period of lab work, the outside world vanishes and the obsession is total.”
- In chemistry labs, students explore the world of atoms through 3d-ball & stick models of atoms.
- Students get first-hand experience of various chemicals reacting together making them understand various chemical reactions in a better way.
- Teaching aids like ppts, models and modern lab equipments help in grasping the subject of chemistry in a practical way.
- In physics lab we possess mechanical, electronically, magnetically and optical instruments like diffraction grating, sodium lamp, spectrometer etc which help to explore the various topics of physics like mechanics, electronics, magnetic and optics are explored practically.
- We have developed a separate botanical garden with innumerable plants, which introduces the students with the world of flora.
- In the biology lab, the depiction of the subject is made through different flow charts, life history charts, data charts, pictorial charts and various chorded and non chorded specimens. Physiology is explained through models and dissection of the material available.